Monday, August 27, 2012

Sadface Monday

Everything else, though, is pretty bad this morning.  I'm stressed about work.  A lot.  I'm stressed about the crazy food cravings I gave into yesterday.  For some reason, I'm even slightly stressed about ballroom lessons starting today, but I think that's mostly just a One More Thing kind of deal.  Also, I'm tired because my sleep schedule is all out of whack. 

And, now that I think of it, I'm worried about my tooth, because the implant is fragile for a little while before the bone attaches to it properly, which means that it can be screwed up during that time, and the dentist told me about someone who got hit in the face with a basketball and they had to do the implant over again, and I think, what if I did something accidental, something like leaning my face in my hand without noticing it, and pushing in on the implant and dislodging it and it's ALL WRONG RIGHT NOW I just don't know it yet?

No comments: