Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Questions to think about

 Q. What's up with the toaster?

A1.  The toaster really is talking, and anyone can hear it.  (What will the neighbors think!)
         a. The toaster has changed.  Possibly for the better.
A2.  The toaster isn't really talking, but Allison thinks it is.
        a. Allison has changed.  Probably not for the better.
A3.  The toaster really is talking, but only Allison can hear it.
        a. Allison has changed; she couldn't hear it before
        b. The toaster has changed; it wasn't talking before
 
Q. How do I make this something other than Aeslin Mice or The Other Talking Toaster?  Because that was totally what I had in mind before I read the story.

A. Um, I don't know.

Q. What actually happens in this story?  Is there a plot?

A. Plot?

Q. Why am I so goddamn grumpy?

A. Don't know that, either.

No comments: