Sunday, April 15, 2012

HSF notes

I danced for 5 hours on Friday, 7 hours on Saturday, and, once I had some coffee today and stopped hating the world for existing, I'm terribly disappointed that I'm not dancing RIGHT NOW.  So many good dances!  And by 3am on Sunday morning, not only was I still up and moving, I was still following, and improvising, and styling.

I wore my "You're Awesome" shirt, which meant that a dozen people told me I was awesome, and I told them that they were awesome—everyone wins.  I wore my fringed skirt, so another dozen people complemented me on that. 

The eye candy was even more amazing than usual.  The kind that puts tears in your eyes and your heart in your throat and your... well... other things happen as well.

I remember when I would slack off so much on the hair dye that no one could see any of the blue, and it bothered me that people would see me and not know that I was blue-haired.  Because being blue-haired was a character trait, not a physical description.  I still, sometimes, feel that way, and I still totally intend to put the blue back in.  Some time.  Later.  Really.  At HSF I realized that I was starting to feel that way about the tattoo on my legs that I don't have yet.  It doesn't even exist, but because it's been decided in my mind, it feels like it ought to be there, and it bothers me that people can't see that it's there.

FIRST I have to get my last piece touched up.  THEN I have to pay for my dental work.  THEN I can start getting my next tattoo.

No comments: