Monday, October 22, 2012

Could it be the weather

I am a little disappointed in myself to see just how much of my affection was simply a reaction to being wanted.  I mean, everyone wants to be wanted, everyone finds that an attractive trait in other people, but this was a rather drastic change.  One day I was reminding myself that I can't text him, because I can't risk slipping back into such tempting arms.  Two days later, I am exasperated to see his name on my phone.   His desire, now that I have another source, is an inconvenience.  Please, put that away, I don't want to see it. 

Because, oh god, this is so much fun.

Red Flag Guy asks: If teenage zombie you came back from the dead, what word or phrase would she wander the countryside mumbling?

My answer: Teenage zombie me would try to sing Tori Amos to express her teenage zombie angst but probably would only manage, "oh god could it be the weather"

No comments: