Tuesday, October 30, 2012

And again...



What you want is to continue this discussion. You are interested in it; you are interested in my opinion.  That's flattering, and appreciated.  I'm impressed with your willingness to ask.  

The thing is, I am not enjoying this discussion.  It makes my day worse when it shows up in my inbox.  These are things I push at, deal with, all the time, and it's exhausting.  I do not want to seek out more.  I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before, but I am ending this discussion.


He didn't manage to leave without some "wisdom to empart," (his words).  Something about being in charge of my own happiness.  *eyeroll*  Every time I think, maybe there's something there, he goes and tries to mansplain happiness to me. 

Dear Happiness Expert: Yup.  That's exactly what I'm doing.

No comments: