|davidwilson1949 on flickr|
2. Thursday, already. I shouldn't be disappointed. But I can already feel Monday looming. Also, I really need to take care of my bills for the month.
3. My grandmother is dying. Like, no one is sure, but 6 months is sounding optimistic. I wish that someone would just say it without the frills, the soft words. And then I wish that someone would tell me what to do.
4. I have a tattoo appointment for the 22nd. I want to get through the text and the outline all at once, and come back for the coloring. Kris is estimating 2-3 hours for the first, and 1-2 hours for the second. I can't wait.
5. I am taking the advanced rhythm class as a lead this month. Or, I might take it as a lead for the first two weeks, and switch for the next, since the class seems to only introduce one new step per dance per month. I still can't talk and dance at the same time.
6. Salsa: it's like a foreign language where I've got the accent down but I only know how to say how are you and where is the bathroom? And then people start talking to me like I know how to respond and it all goes embarrassingly wrong.