Monday, May 7, 2012

Two stories about not wearing clothes

1.  When playing KOTOR, I un-equip my party every time I go back to my ship.  That way if I take Jolee with me instead of Bastila the next time I go out, I don't have to worry that my one extra Jedi Knight Robe is stuck on the wrong Jedi.  What this means in practice, is that everyone on my ship is in their underwear.  And what that means is, when I save the galaxy and we are all waving to the crowd and getting awarded Galaxy Savior Awards, most of my party is still in their underwear.

2.  Last week, someone unintentionally ran across naked photos of me online, recognized me, and came up to me to tell me about it.  In context, it was neither surprising nor weird.  But part of me looks at this, without context, and thinks, yeah this is my life.

No comments: