Thursday, May 17, 2012

Please keep in mind,

This is day two with no caffeine.

Yesterday was easy.  Yesterday was also day one of getting to sleep in an extra hour in the morning.

Today is a bad night's sleep and trying to substitute sugar for caffeine.  Orange juice and apple pie.  Not a good long-term plan (the pie, at least) but I will make exceptions for a short weaning period.

I looked through the shoes the ballroom studio sells.  They have customizable heels and a million colors.  As in, I can put my super wide, low, heels on a strappy shoe in wide sizes with fuchsia glitter.  (There would be more capitalizing and exclamation points, but, caffeine.  You'll have to put them in yourself; I haven't the energy.)

Other non-exclamation-pointed events: I now have a fence for my stolen goods in Skyrim.  And I don't have to give up any Skyrim time tonight for silly things I love like dancing.  All Skyrim. 

No comments: