Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Note to self: buy freezer paper and a squirt bottle on the way home.








T-shirts with slogans do not fit in my new grown-up work clothes plan.  I agonized about that for, like, an HOUR or something.  Then I decided that I want all my shirts (and I want them ALL THE TIME) and I will just have to re-write my rules to include them.  They're my rules, I can re-write them whenever I want. 

The thing to keep in mind is, my first semester of teaching, I would go to class in pajamas.  (In college, I went to class wearing a bathrobe.)  My starting line is not just below most people's, it's on another planet entirely.  It's not like I'm wearing anything actually offensive or even mildly controversial.  The most obnoxious slogan I have is I respectfully disagree.  They are all work-safe, they're just not exactly business casual.  And I'm not ready to give up on them yet.

No comments: