Tuesday, June 16, 2009

things and stuff

Stuff happened, I guess. Some of it, I don't have much to say about; some of it I don't have much I will say about it. It has been a learning experience. These are some of the things I have learned:

It's probably time to look for a new (i.e. different used) car.
Zoomba is fun.
Even $5 parking tickets add up and get you put on the tow list.
I have a much greater capacity to make people like me than previously understood.
I have a much greater capacity for selfishness than previously understood.
I miss excuses to look at Thomas Dekker.
Lambs wag their tails.
It is possible to ruin yarn during the wet-finishing process.
I like BFL.
I don't like multicolor pencil roving.
Teal-colored hair dye, when mixed with purple-colored hair dye, makes indigo-colored hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting, but please miss might I have another?