Monday, April 20, 2009

Things on my mind

I got a delivery notice at my apartment today from Down to Earth Florist. It's a mystery, and I can't find out until tomorrow.

There are, like, two weeks left of school. I have no idea what I'm doing this summer.

Tomorrow morning I have a committee meeting to determine if I get a degree or not.

I sold my handspun yarn for the first time. I even made a little money on the transaction. Then I bought a pound of baby camel top (only $50!). So I'm back in red again.

I have lost 30 pounds in 14 weeks.

I need to go to bed.

Trying to decide: Take Digital Imaging which will have a lot of things I already know how to do, and a couple things I need to know how to do, or take Intro to Letterpress which could be fun and exciting, but not useful.

(As I was typing that, I decided that I can learn Dreamweaver from a book, but not letterpress. Decision made.)

Swing dancing on Saturday was AMAZING.

I still need to go to bed.

No comments: