Friday, April 10, 2009

shoeboxes

I find myself reading and re-reading the old blog I found on Monday. I don't know why.

Jill told me a funny story from work - tuesday, march 02, 2004 - 18:58


Jill's funny stories from work are different from my funny stories from work because I work in retail and Jill works in a dungeon. Well, it's a dungeon-slash-playhouse.

Anyway, this guy walks in. He says that he teaches college and is having inappropriate thoughts about one of his students. He wants a fantasy session with someone who looks like this girl so he can get it out of his system in an appopriate environment. He gives them a description of the girl, and they have someone who totally matches the description. She comes out and she is the girl in his class!

hee hee!

(I think he came back when the class was over and was very happy...)

In other news, Vanessa the terrible horrible no good very bad roommate is finally gone from the house. It is very exciting here in South Berkeley. I think we may have to have a parade.

I miss small places - thursday, march 04, 2004 - 19:11

where all the people you love the most live down the hall, and the distance between your bed and your destination isn't long enough or difficult enough to need shoes for the journey.

No comments: