Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inventory of the Things Closest to My Right Hand

keyboard
mouse
mousepad
monitor
stack of CDs to grade
empty Itoya 5x7" folder
Calumet catalog
mail (22 pieces)
syllabus for Beginning Digital Photo, Fall 2008
Fallout 2 for Mac
Self Help, by Lorrie Moore
The Best of the Rolling Stones CD
directions to Grizzley's
classroom and time for Bookbinding and Photojournalism, Spring 2009
postcard of Mask, mid-20th century, Kuba Kingdom, Bushoong peoples, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Wood, raffia, clay, feathers, the Stanley Collection x1990.650)
telephone
seed beads (loose)
seed beads (in container)
approximately 1/3 ream of plain paper
2 empty CD jewelboxes
superglue
gold thread
blank note cards
highlighter
birthday card
empty keyrings

2 comments:

chelle marie said...

Is that new Lorrie Moore? I love Lorrie Moore.

Angela said...

no, it's old lorrie moore


YOU LOVE LORRIE MOORE!


I love Loorie Moore. When I was a writer I wanted to be Lorrie Moore. My favorites are Self Help and Anagrams, my least favorite is Who Will Run the Frog Hospital?