Wednesday, July 10, 2013

:)

I was thinking about how very excited I am about each new development in my room, and I realized that I've never done this before.  I've put up posters, and picked out pillowcase fabric, but I've never designed a room this completely, and with so much choice in the matter.  And it's designed to be ME. Today I made a 36x42" poster with a excerpt from a Lorrie Moore book and mounted it to foam core.  Tomorrow, hopefully I will arrange to trade for a print from one of the outgoing grads.  

I was also complemented three times today on my calf tattoo today.  One person asked if it was really a tattoo, because the colors were so vivid.

I'm not exhausted all the time, and I dance in the car when the music is good.  There's still a lot to do, and I'm not ready to take anything else on, but this feels good.

No comments: