Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Appointments!

Tomorrow I see my dentist to get molds made for Final Tooth Installation.

This Friday, I have an appointment with a sleep doctor to talk about my likely case of sleep apnea.

AND

THEN

I have an appointment to give Kris the printout of my next tattoo, and schedule a time to get it done.

I can't afford it until February, and, honestly, it's a bit of a splurge even then.  So it's kind of early to get started, I know.  But it's set in my head, and the difference between my head and the real world is starting to grate on me.

This is ridiculous.  I can't believe I'm doing it.  I can't believe I'm going to be telling people for the rest of my life that I got "thank you pork bun" tattooed on my arm. 

But I can't not do it anymore.

I'm so excited.

I love this.



Yes, really.

No comments: