Thursday, November 15, 2012

You know what doesn't give me a knee-jerk reaction?

RFG's shrink asked if he was dating anyone.  When RFG said, "yes," his shrink asked, "So, why isn't this one going to work?"

RFG said, "You know, I think this one might work."

I did not think Oh shit!  Stop that.

I did not say, "You can't build anything on me."

Because I'm tired of being afraid of feelings I don't have.  I want this, and I've been waiting, and I'm done waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This might still fall apart in a week or a two, but it exists.  I didn't make it up.  I'm not pretending that nothing is wrong because want to keep feeling special.

I like this guy.  And he likes me.

Also, I have had sugar and caffeine, and (accidentally) extra sleep.  I am MIGHTY and I am going to kick today's ass.  So you know.

No comments: