Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 9, part 1: fortnight

Having (almost) completely missed week 8, I am using the numbers from week 7 to calculate.


I am hoping to see HSB on Wednesday.  I have the rest of my tattoo on Friday. 

One of the funny things about the tattoo is that, because it's text, I could make a very realistic digital mock-up (not the one I posted, I made another one after meeting with Kris) and so it wasn't strange to see my legs looking the way they do, it was strange to realize that they looked like that in real life.  But Kris' sketches are black and white, so I am only imagining what the rest will look like in color, and even though I know what color it will be, it's not the same as seeing it.  I won't actually see it until it's on my skin.  Which is a little scary, but I trust her and that's how she works.

I don't know why I feel so blah.  I have things to look forward to, in the not-so-distant-future.  I lost a little weight, not much, but more than I expected to. 

And yet, blah.

No comments: