Friday, January 29, 2010

This is totally uninteresting I know.

I spend a few days or a week thinking that this isn't working, and then I get up the courage to say this needs to get fixed or this needs to end, and I tell everyone that it's over, or it's going to be in a day, a week, when I get to talk to him. And then he quits a job, or finds an extra afternoon, and I see him or talk to him and I think that it will be fixed, and I spend a few days or a week happy to know that we're back on again, but it never goes as hoped and I spend a few days or a week thinking that this isn't working. It's a sad thing when even I'm bored of my own stupid drama.

So today I'm back at stage 1 again, asking him via Facebook IM if there's any time I can call this weekend, and he's in the shower or already left for work and won't answer. I kind of feel like an ass because this time around I'm confident in his affection for me, and I'm confident that he wants it to work, and I'm going to dump him anyway. I'll spend the next few days telling people this, at least, before I change my mind again.

No comments: