Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Interview Pants





For the first two days after my "grown-up clothes" decision, I spent a lot of money (ordering a grown-up bag, and then since I was buying the bag from a yarn store, using my free shipping to order yarn, of course, and getting more fabric for skirts that can function as work/play clothes).  But since most of my good skirts either need washing or lengthening, I was still going to work in jeans and t-shirts. 

So this is day one of "stuff I didn't normally wear."  And it doesn't look like much for an outfit post, I realize.  But I'm wearing the gray interview pants (in a size 16W) that 1) have been too small to wear for a long time, and 2) are interview pants

(I am, obviously, still not invested enough to take real outfit photos.  But in a couple weeks I'm heading out to Chicago with a car full of ALL THE CLOTHES and Fenna can take real ones.  Perhaps even with me smiling and/or looking at the camera.)

No comments: